10. Fenichel, M. (۲۰۰۳). Internet Addiction: Addictive Behavior, Transference or More?www.fenichel.com/addiction.shtml
11. Gabler, W.M. (2004). The Relationship of Prayer and Internal Religiosity to Mental and Spiritual Well-being. Master thesis, University of Wisconsin-Stout.
12. Goetz, T.; Cronjaeger, H.; Frenzel, A. C.; Ludthe, O.; Hall, N.C. (2010). Academic self-concept and emotion relations: domain specificity and age effects. Contemporary Educational Psychology,35: 44-58.
13. Golsefat, S.H. (2016). Effect of Virtual and Mobile Space on Students' Mental Health. In: The fourth national conference on mental health and counseling, Islamic Azad University of Quchan. [in Persian].
14. Greenfield, D. (2005). Internet Addiction and Its Outcomes. Rahavard Noor Quarterly Journal. 12: 48-51.
15. Hsieh, Y.P.; Shen, A.C.T.; Wei, HS; Feng, JY; Huang, SCY; Hwa, H L (2016). Associations between child maltreatment, PTSD, and internet addiction among Taiwanese students. Computers in Human Behavior. 56. P: 209- 214.
16. Hydari Sorshjani, S. (2012). The relationship between Internet addiction and mental health in the home users of Ahwaz. In: the first national congress of cybercrime and emerging social harm, Tehran, Ministry of Co-operation, Labor and Social Welfare. [in Persian].
17. Lim, Jin-Sook & et al. (2004). A Learning System for Internet Addiction Prevention. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT’04).
18. Mays, V.M.; Kilpatrick, R.; Cochran, S.D.; Calzo, J.P. (2004). The relationship of religion/spirituality to optimism, perceived health status and HIV progression in seropositive African American men who have sex with men. International Conference on AIDS. University of California, School of Public Health, Los Angeles, United States.
19. Moghimian, M.; Salmani, F.; Azar Barzin, M. (2011). Relationship between test anxiety and spiritual well-being in nursing students. Journal of Qom University of Medical Sciences, 5 (3): 31-36. [in Persian].
20. Mohseni, M. (2001). Sociology of the Information Society. Tehran: Didar. [in Persian].
21. Mozafarineia, F.; Shokori, F.; Hydarneia, A. (2014). The Relationship between Spiritual Health and Happiness of Students. Quarterly Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion,2 (2): 106-97. [in Persian].
22. Omidvari, A.A; Saremi, A.A. (2002). Internet addiction: description, etiology, prevention, treatment, and Internet addiction disorder, Psychological counseling and psychological services campus. Mashhad: Exercise publications. [in Persian].
24. Seth, A. (۲۰۰۳). The Internet: Addiction or Hobby? Active Karma Ventures Pvt. Ltd. Sexuality Education Resource center (2003), what is sexual dependence/ Addiction?
25. Yazdi-Feyzabadi, V., Seyfaddini, R., Ghandi, M., Mehrolhassani, M.H. (2018). The World Health Organization's Definition of Health: A Short Review of Critiques and Necessity of a Shifting Paradigm. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology( Special Issue: Foundations, Approaches and Performance of Iran's Health System),13(5):155-165. [in Persian].
26. Yen JY; Ko., CH; Yen, CF., et al. (2007). Psychiatic and internet addiction with internet addiction: comparition with substance use. PCN. 62: 9-16.
27. Young, K.S. (1999). Internet addiction Symptoms, evaluation and treatment. Innovations in Clinical Practice, 17:19-31.
28. Young, K.S.; Rogers, R.C. (1998). The relationship between depression and internet addiction. Cyber psycholBehav, 1: 25- 28.
29. Zarenejad, H.; Mosavi Nasab, M.H; Amiri, V. (2016). Investigating the relationship between Internet addiction and mental happiness and students' mental health. Conference on Psychology of Educational Sciences and Lifestyle with an International Approach.3 (2 &3): 7-13. [in Persian].
30. Zkaei, M. (2004). Youth and leisure. Youth Studies Quarterly, 6: 4-12. [in Persian].