10. Gloet, M. & Samson, D. (2016). Knowledge Management and Systematic Innovation Capability. International Journal of Knowledge Management, 12(2): 1-4.
11. HamzehPour, M. (2018). Presenting the Indigenous Model of Quantum Leadership in Iranian Knowledge-Based Companies. Strategic Management Thought, Vol.12, No.1:153-184. [In Persian]
12. Hassanzadeh, M. (2017). Knowledge Management: Concepts and Infrastructures. Tehran: Librarian Publishing. [In Persian]
14. Kabaranzadeh, M. & Safarzad, J. (2018). Investigating the Relationship between the Application of Information and Communication Technology Dimensions with Knowledge Management Processes in the Judiciary Headquarters. In: The First National Conference on Research and Development in Management and Resistance Economics: 41-64. [In Persian]
15. Keshavarzzadeh, S. & Abdi, B. (2016). Providing an Architectural Model of Good IT Governance Based on Zakman Organizational Architecture Framework. In:The First International Conference on New Paradigms of Business and Organizational Intelligence Management:19-30. [In Persian]
16. Kordi, M.; Kakoi Azbermi, M. & Khorasanchi, B. (2016). Investigating the Impact of Managers' Quantum Skills on the Successful Implementation of Management Information Systems (Case Study: Branches 1 and 2 of Bank Mellat, Tehran Province. Quarterly Journal of New Research in Management and Accounting, Vol.3, No.11. [In Persian]
17. Mahmoudi, N. & Habibi, M. (2018). Investigating the Relationship between Information and Communication Technology with Knowledge Management in Organizations. In: The Second National Conference on Sustainable Development in Management and Accounting Sciences of Iran: 97-108. [In Persian]
18. Maqbool, A. & et al. (2018). A Data-Driven Knowledge Acquisition System: An End-to-End Knowledge Engineering Process for Generating Production Rules. In IEEE Access, Vol.6: 15587-15607. Doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2817022.
19. Musivand, M. & Faraziani, F. (2015). The Impact of Information and Communication Technology on Knowledge Management of Hamadan Sports and Youth Administration Staff, Application of Path Analysis. Scientific Quarterly Journal of Communication Management in Sports Media, Vol.3, No.2:11-21. [In Persian]
20. Nisar, T.M.; Prabhakar, G. & Strakova, L. (2019). Social media information benefits, knowledge management and smart organizations. Journal of Business Research, 94: 264-272.
21. Ojo, A.; Janowski, T. & Awotwi, J. (2013). Enabling Development Through Governance and Mobile Technology. Government Information Quarterly, 30(1): 32-45.
22. Rahimi Dehkordi, M. (2015). The Effect of Knowledge Engineering and Organizational Learning on Knowledge Entrepreneurship. Master of Management. Islamic Azad University, Shahrekord Branch. [In Persian]
23. Rahimi Pardanjani, Q.; Pour Mohammadi, B.; Amini, S.; Khazaei, Z. & Moradi, H. (2016). Evaluating Quantum Skills of Nurses Working in Ayatollah Kashani and Hajar Hospitals
in Shahrekord in 2015. Clinical Journal of Nursing and Midwifery, Vol.5, No.4: 58-66.
24. Sadeqi Dehkordi, S. & Moradi Pardanjani, H. (2015). Investgating Quantum Skills in Educational Managers of Shahrekord. In: International Conference on Management, Economics and Humanities:14-28. [In Persian]
25. Saifollahi, N. (2015). Information and Communication Technology and Knowledge Management. In: 2nd International Conference on New Paradigms of Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship:1-14. [In Persian]
27. Shahi, M.; Sadouqi, F.; Ahmadi, M. & Dolatabadi Arbitration, N. (2015). The Governance
of Information Technology in Educational and Medical Hospitals of Iran University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Health Informatics and Biomedicine, Vol.2, No.2: 94-105.
28. Vahdat, D.; Shams, F. & Nazemi, A. (2017). An Approach to Measuring the Gap of Strategic Alignment and IT Governance in the Field of Virtual Education Services of Universities Based on an Integrated Method (Case Study: Shahid Beheshti University). Public Management Reserches, Vo.10, No.35:105-129. [In Persian]