1. Aghavirdi, B.; Moghadasi, A. & Sharifzadeh, F. (2016). Factors Influencing Human Resources Empowerment for Organizational Excellence (Case Study: Islamic Republic of Iran Customs). Journal of Human Resources Studies, 5(21): 70-45. [In Persian]
2. Ahmadi, A.; malekavarzaman, A. & Sheikhler, M. (2018). The Impact of Knowledge Management Measures on Employees' Psychological Empowerment (Case Study: Islamic Culture and Communications Organization Staff). Quarterly Journal of Management Development, 28: 24. [In Persian]
3. Akhavan, P. ; Amiran, H. & Rahimi, A. (2013). Presentation of Motivational Model of Employee Knowledge Sharing in Manufacturing Companies Using Structural Equation Modeling (SEM). Journal of Industrial Management, 8(23): 17-17.[In Persian]
4. Allahyari, R. ; Mirkamali, S.M. & Kharazi, K. (2011). Survey of relationship between the psychological empowerment of employees with organizational learning. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 30: 1549-1554.
5. Amini, H. ; Imanzadeh, R. ; Rahmanian, M. ; Afravi, N. ; Bay, M. & Sedaghat, M. (2014). The Role of Tacit Knowledge Transfer in Empowering the Employees of Physical Education Departments. Biological Forum – An International Journal,6(2): 208-212.
6. Arasteh, H. & Rezghi Shirsavar, H. (2010). Evaluation of Higher Education System Based on Knowledge Management Components. Evaluation Knowledge Quarterly,4:70. [In Persian]
7. Ba Ezzat, S. ; Aflaki Fard, H. & Shahidi, N. (2017). The Relationship between Knowledge Management and Self-Efficacy and Creativity of Preschool Teachers. New Approach in Educational Management, 7(28):184-169.[In Persian]
8. Badrabadi, M. & Mohammadi Moghaddam, Y. (2011). Theoretical Model of Explaining Motivational Plans in Knowledge-Based Organizations. Human Resource Management Quarterly, 6(22). 21-37: [In Persian]
9. Bandura, A. (2000). Cultivate Self-Efficacy For Personal And Organization Effectiveness Handbook Of Principles Of Organization Behavior. Oxford, Uk: Blackwell.
10. Boroujerdi, S.S. & Hasani, K. (2013).Relationship between knowledge management and employee empowerment in the sport and youth organization of Iran. International Journal of Research in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management,1(4): 195.
11. Cartwrith ,R. (2002). Empowerment. Capstone, Paperback
12. Chun, L. & Mei, C. (2009). Factors affecting teachers’ knowledge sharing behaviors and motivation: System functions that work. Taiwan: National Changsha University of Education.
13. Conger, J.A. & Kanungo, R.N. (1998). The Empowerment Process: Integrating Theory and Practice. Academy of Management Reviews, 8(3): 471-482.
14. Danaeifard, H. ; Rajabzadeh, A. & Hasiri, A. (2009). Promoting intra-organizational trust in the public sector: Investigating the role of managers' managerial competence. Management Research, 2(4):59-90. [In Persian]
15. Dawson, G. (1998). Isempowerment increasing in your organization?. Journal for Quality and Particiption, 21: 46-49.
16. Derakhshandeh, R. ; Mashinchi, A. & Asgari, A. (2016). The Impact of Knowledge Management on Motivation of Endowment and Charity Staff of Hormozgan Province. Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 2(2):108-101. [In Persian]
17. Fock, H. ; Chiang, F. ; Kevin, Y.A. & Hui, M.K. (2011). The moderating effect of collectivistic orientation in psychological empowerment and job satisfaction relationship. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 30: 319-328
18. Gagné, M. (2009). A model of knowledge‐sharing motivation. Human Resource Management: Published in Cooperation with the School of Business Administration. The University of Michigan and in alliance with the Society of Human Resources Management, 48(4): 571-589.
19. Gagné, M. ; Tian, A.W. ; Soo, C. ; Zhang, B. ; Ho, K.S.B. & Hosszu, K. (2019). Different motivations for knowledge sharing and hiding: The role of motivating work design. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 40(7): 783-799.
20. Gaminian, V. (2005). Empowerment in Education. Journal of Management in Education,33(25): 1-9. [In Persian]
21. Ganjinia, H. ; Salimi, M.S.B. & Ghasabsaraei, M.Y. (2014). Knowledge Management Role in Motivating Employees through Supervisory Control and Perceived Organizational Support and Its Impact on Knowledge Sharing in Red Crescent Society of Guilan Province. Kuwait Chapter of Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review, 33(2538): 1-9.
22. Ghaffari, H. ; Saki, S. & Savari, M. (2014). Investigating relationship between Psychological Empowerment and Organizational Learning Among The staff of Education Organization Karaj province. European Journal of Zoological Research, 3(1): 37-41
23. Ghanbari, C. ; Eskandari, A. & Farhadi, M. (2016). The Effect of Employee Job Independence on Personal and Organizational Performance Improvement by Mediating Individual Learning and Organizational Learning. Journal of Human Resource Management & Development, 3(8): 77-95. [In Persian]
24. Ghods Elahi, A. & Elahi, S.h. (2011). Evaluating Organizational Cultural Readiness for Successful Implementation of Knowledge Management with FMCDM Approach: A Case Study in the Central Bank of Iran. Information Science and Technology, 27(1): 233-261. [In Persian]
25. Gist, M.E. & Mitchell, T.R. (1992). Self-Efficacy: A Theoretical Analysis of Its Determinants and Malleability. Academy Of Management Review, 17(2):183-211.
26. Greasly, K. & King, N. (2005). Employee perception of empowerment. Employee Relations, 27(4): 354-368.
27. Haghighi, M.A. ; Tabarsa, G.A. & Kameli, B. (2014). Investigation the relationship between knowledge management processes and empowerment of human resources. Global Journal of Management Studies and Researches, 1(2):122-130.
28. Hassanian, Z.M. ; Heydari, A. ; Sadeghi, A. & Moghimbeigi, A. (2018). The Relationship between Knowledge Management and Job Motivation of Nurses in Hamadan Educational and Medical Centers in 2015. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing and Midwifery Faculty, 25(1):43-35. [In Persian]
29. Helmy, I. ; Adawiyah, W.R. & Banani, A. (2019). Linking Psychological Empowerment, Knowledge Sharing, and Employees’ Innovative Behavior in SMEs. The Journal of Behavioral Science,14(2): 66-79.
30. Hendriks, P. (1999). Why share knowledge? The influence of ICT on the motivation for knowledge sharing. Knowledge and process management, 6(2): 91-100.
31. Jazani, N. & Soltani, S.h. (2017). Investigating the Impact of Organizational Justice on Organizational Commitment in the light of Organizational Trust. Quarterly Journal of Management and Development, 25: 36-27. [In Persian]
32. Khannifar, H. ; Amiri, A.; Jandaghi, G.h. & Ahmadi Azroum, H. (2010). Involvement in Work and Its Relationship with Organizational Justice in the Framework of Social and Cultural Exchange Theory. Organizational Culture Management Eighth, 21:177-200. [In Persian]
33. Lee, J. (2018). The effects of knowledge sharing on individual creativity in higher education institutions: socio-technical view. Administrative Sciences,8(2): 21.
34. Lee, J.H. ; Kim, Y.G. & Kim, M.Y. (2006). Effects of managerial drivers and climate maturity on knowledge management performance: Empirical validation. Information Resources Management Journal (IRMJ),19(3): 48-60.
35. Modiri, M.; Shakibaeisabet, M. & Rangriz, H. (2014). Identifying and Prioritizing Effective Motivational Factors on Knowledge Sharing among Knowledge Workers with Fuzzy Multi-criteria Decision Making Approach (F-MCDM). Journal of Management Development & Evolution, 18: 62-49. [In Persian]
36. Nili, M.N ; Asr Isfahani, A. & Tanhaei, M.H. (2013). Knowledge Sharing and its Impact on Employees' Motivation. International Journal of Academic Research in Progressive Education and Development, 2(3): 142-152.
37. Rajaiipour, S.; Shaabani, A. & Niyazpourzilai, M. (2010). Factors Influencing School Principals' Empowerment. Journal of Educational Psychology Studies, 5(8): 38-23. [In Persian]
38. Robbins, S.P. (2011). Organization Theory, Organizational Structure and Design. Translated by Seyyed Mehdi Alvani and Hassan Danaeifard. Tehran: Saffar Publications. [In Persian]
39. Shaari, R. ; Rahman, S.A.A. & Rajab, A. (2014). Self-efficacy as a determined factor for knowledge sharing awareness. International Journal of Trade, Economics and Finance, 5(1): 39.
40. Sharma, M. & Bhati, M. (2017). The Role of Organizational Factors of Empowerment and Motivation in Enhancing Employees' Commitment in Indian Automotive Industry. Universal Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 5(3):29-37.
41. Sobhani Nejad, M. ; Shahabi, B. & Yuz Bashi, A.R. (2006). Learning Organization (Theoretical Foundations, Realization and measurement patterns). Tehran: Yastarun. [In Persian]
42. Sriratanaviriyakul, N. & El-Den, J. (2017). Motivational factors for knowledge sharing using pedagogical discussion cases: students, educators, and environmental factors. Procedia Computer Science, 124: 287-299.
43. Steel, P. & Konig , C.J. (2006). Integrating Theories of Motivation. Academy of Management Review, 31(4): 889–913.
44. Syed-Ihsan, S.O. & Rowland, F. (2004). Knowledge management in a public organization: a study on the relationship between organizational elements and the performance of knowledge transfer. Journal of Knowledge Management, 8(2): 95-111.
45. Taqizadeh, H. ; Soltani Fasqandis, G.h. & Mahdavi Lui, R. (2010). Investigating the Application of Knowledge Management Process in a Service Organization (Case Study). Beyond Management, 3(12): 48-33. [In Persian]
46. Thomas, K. & Velthouse, B. (1990). Cognitive elements of empowerment:an interpretive model of intrinsic task motivation. Academy ofmanagement review, 15: 666-681.
47. Usman, U.M.Z. & Musa, M.A. (2012, March). The influence of organizational knowledge sharing on employee motivation. In: International Conference on Information Retrieval & Knowledge Management: 87-90.
48. Van Acker, F. ; Vermeulen, M. ; Kreijns, K. ; Lutgerink, J. & Van Buuren, H. (2014). The role of knowledge sharing self-efficacy in sharing Open Educational Resources. Computers in Human Behavior, 39: 136-144.