1. Davari Ardakani, R. (2007/05/05). The illusion of scientific development by increasing the number of articles in the ISI index. Iran Newspaper,3710: 10 (Section Culture and Thought). [In Persian]
2. Dayani, M.H. (2001). Migration of thoughts. Journal of Library and Information Science, 4(1):1-8. [In Persian]
3. Dayani, M.H. (2011). False Evidence in Representing the Growth of Iranian Science. Journal of Library and Information Science. 52:17-29. [In Persian]
4. Debnath, J. & Cariappa, M.P. (2018). Wishing away Plagiarism in Scientific Publications! Will it work? A situational analysis of Plagiarism policy of journals in PubMed. Medical Journal Armed Forces India, 74(2):143–147.
5. Faghihi, A. & Rezaei Manesh, B. (2005). Administrative Ethics. Management Studies in development & Evolution, 47: 25-50. [In Persian]
6. Gharamaleki, A.F. (2004). The Origin of Research Ethics. Mirror of Heritage, 1(27): 7-17. [In Persian]
7. Ghasemi, M. (2006). The evolution of copyright in the international community. Law Journal, 35:147-197. [In Persian]
8. Hakimbashi, H. (2005). Pathology of article writing and research in the religious press. Journal of Research and Hawzah, 23-24: 366-376. [In Persian]
9. Hamner, V. (1992). DO SCIENTISTS NEED A PROFESSIONAL CODE OF ETHICS?. Retrieved from: http://www.ee.bgu.ac.il/~censor/katz-directory/01-04-29hammer-misconduct.txt.
10. Hartog, M. & Winstanley,D. (2007). Ethics and Human Resource Management :Professinal Development and Practice. Business and Professional Ethics Journal, 21 (2):3-9.
11. Hasrati, M. (2005). Academic Writing in Iranian University: The Lost Ring of the Chain. IRPHE, 11(1):103-138. [In Persian]
12. Imitation Authorities Comment on Dissertation Copy. News site Alef (2020/03/05) Retrieved from: http://old.alef.ir/vdcb8sb9.rhb80piuur.html91561.[In Persian]
13. Khaleghi, N. (2008). Research ethics in the field of social sciences. Ethics in Science and Technology, 3(1-2):83-92. [In Persian]
14. Larijani, B. & Zahedi, F. (2006). A Theory of Ethics Committees in Research in the World and Iran. Iranian Journal of Diabetes and Lipid, (2)1: 281-297. [In Persian]
15. Larijani, B. (2004). A View on Modern Medical Ethics. Research and Hawzah, 17-18:47-59. [In Persian]
16. Lashkarboluki, M. (2008).The Framework for Formulating Professional Values and Ethics for Science and Technology Research. Ethics in Science & Technology, 3(1-2):105-114. [In Persian]
17. Laskar, M. (2017). Publishing articles in scientific journals: a concern for research misconduct or dishonesty (fabrication, falsification and plagiarism). Mediscope, 4(2):1–4.
18. Mirdehghan, M. (2009). Scientific theft; prevention with the growth of education in research structure. Cultural Engineering, 4(33-34):10-17. [In Persian]
19. Moradi Moghadam, H.; Davar panah, M.R. & Dayani, M.H. (2016). The Study of Iran’s Scientific Growth Model after the Islamic Revolution in Iran: Field of Science. Library and Information Science Research (LISRJ), 5(1):28-49. [In Persian]
20. Mousavi, S.R. (2004). Copyright in Islamic Law. Journal of Mashhad Faculty of Theology and Science, 64: 123-166. [In Persian]
21. Naderi, A. (2008). Economics of Education. Tehran: University of Tehran Publications. [In Persian]
22. Naqibzadeh, M.A. (2005). Take a look at the philosophy of education. Tehran:Tahouri Publications. [In Persian]
23. Pellegrini, P.A. (2017). Science as a Matter of Honour: How Accused Scientists Deal with Scientific Fraud in Japan. Science and Engineering Ethics, 24(4): 1297–1313.
24. Piralaei, E. & Sheikhalizadeh, M. (2017). Investigating the Status of Research Ethics in Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences. Bioethics Journal, 7(24): 56-67. [In Persian]
25. Resignation due to scientific theft for doctoral dissertation. News site Alef(2011/03/01), Retrieved from: http://old.alef.ir/vdcciiqo.2bqm18laa2.html?9wml.[In Persian]
26. Safaei Movahhed, S. (2017). Under the Skin of University: Uncovering Academic Exploitation in Iranian Higher Education. Journal of curriculum studies, 8(15):7-34. [In Persian]
27. Sharafi, A. ; Noor Mohammadi, H.A. ; Ebrahimi, R. & Pashang, M.R. (2016). Pathology of Student Research in the Humanities. Information & Communication Quarterly Book Review, (3)9: 279-304. [In Persian]
28. Sizo, A. ; Lino, A. ; Reis, L.P. & Rocha, Á. (2019). An overview of assessing the quality of peer review reports of scientific articles. International Journal of Information Management, 46:286–293.
29. Vesali, M. (2008). A Study Report on Measuring Adherence to Ethical Behavior among PHD Students in Iran. Tehran: National Science Policy Research Center. [In Persian]
30. Yameni Duzi Sorkhabi, M. ; Khaki Sedigh, A. & Davoodzadeh, A. (2014). Investigating the Status of Research Ethics in Research Experiences of Postgraduate Students of Technical and Engineering Degrees in Tehran State University. Journal of Iranian Higher Education, (6)2: 21-50. [In Persian]
31. Zahedi, L.N. (2007). Misconduct in the Medical Research Process and Article Writing: Professional Responsibility. Ethics in Science and Technology, 2(3- 4): 73-80. [In Persian]