1. Abdul Aziz, R. & Arif, Z. (2011). The Implications of Library 2 Tools in Malaysian Academic Libraries towards Reference Services. In: Asia Pacific Conference Library & Information Education & Practice.
2. Azeem, M. & Yasmin, R. (2016). HR 2.0: linking Web 2.0 and HRM functions. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 29(5): 686-712. https://doi.org/10.1108/JOCM-09-2015-0152.
3. Azizi Zavieh, Z. (2011). Assessing Electronic Resources on Non-Internet Media: Evaluating the Information Retrieval Capability of Islamic Sciences Software at Nour Computer Science Research Center from a User's Viewpoint. Master thesis. Faculty of Literature and Humanities, Qom University. [In Persian]
4. Bahrami, v. & sanatjoo, A. (2015). Barriers to the use of web2.0 technologies in Iran university libraries. Library and Information Science Research (LISRJ), 4(2): 71-92. [In Persian]
5. Bamigbola, A.A. (2010). students' conceptions of the use of web2 tools. Available from: https://oda.hioa.no/nb/samlinger/asset/ dspace :1344. Accessed 14 june 2018.
6. Baro, E.; Edewor, N. & Sunday, G. (2014). Web4 tools: a survay of awareness and use by librarians in university libraries in Africa. The Electronic Library,32(6): 864-883. https://doi.org/10.1108/EL-11-2012-0151.
7. Basati, M.A.; Rajabi-Maram, A. & Basati, M. (2016). Investigating the Relationship between Web-Based environment with Depression, Anxiety and Stress among Students. In: 2nd International Cofarence of Webelogy, Tehran, Iran. Available at: https://www.civilica.com/Paper-IRANWEB02-IRANWEB02_002.html [In Persian]
8. Boateng, R.; Mbarika, V.& Homas, C. (2010) When Web 2.0 becomes an organizational learning tool: evaluating Web 2.0 tools. Development and Learning in Organizations: An International Journal, 24(3):17 – 20.
9. Ebrahimzadeh, S. & Naghshineh, N. (2015). A Survey on Scope and Familiarity with Web 2.0 by Academic Librarians of Tabriz City. Knowledge studies, 8(29): 1-14. [In Persian]
10. Garcia, M.b. & Gimenez-Chornet, V. (2012). Impact of Web2 on national libraries. International Journal of Information Management. 32(3):3-10.
11. Ghazi Zadeh, H. & Jahanshahi, Z. (2018). Utilization of social networks by public library users in the city of Tonekabon. Research on Information Science & Public Libraries, 24 (1): 149-167. [In Persian]
12. Grass, J. (2015). Professional rebuilding and building of a web library. Translated by Forough Rahimi, Pardis partoo & Neda Agrarian. Tehran: Asatir Parsi. [In Persian]
13. Isfandiari-Moghadam, A. & Hoseni Shoar, M. (2011). Using of Hamedan University Library Librarians from Web 2.0 Features. Library & Information Science, 14(1): 155-181. [In Persian]
14. Isfandyari-Moghaddam, A. & Zare'ei, A. (2009). An Educational Approach to the Management of Digital Libraries. National Studies on Librarianship and Information Organization, 19(4): 227-236. [In Persian]
15. Kharousi, R.; Jabur, N.; Bouazza, A. & Al-Harrasi, N. (2016). Factors affecting the implementation of Web 2.0 applications in Omani academic libraries. The Electronic Library, 34(2):332-351. https://doi.org/10.1108/EL-06-2014-0101. Accessed 3 January 2019.
16. Khavidaki, S. (2012). A Survey of Qom Seminary Students' Knowledge for use of the Web Technology. Master thesis. Faculty of Literature and Humanities, University of Qom. [In Persian]
17. Latifi, M.; Siamian, H. & Zandian, F. (2013). Investigate the level of familiarity of librarians of public librarians’ whit the web capabilities in the workplace. Journal of Knowledge studies, 6(22): 4-5. [In Persian]
18. Majhi, S. & Maharana, B. (2011). Familiarity of Web2 and its application in learning: A case study of two I ndian Universities. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net. Accessed 15 may 2018).
19. Norouzi, Y. (2011). Axes of Development in Digital Libraries. Research on Information Science & Public Libraries, 17(1):129-153. [In Persian]
20. Rashidi, E. (2014). Information Technology Survey (Web2) Among Librarians of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences. In:4th Conference on Modern Research in Science and Technology. Available at: www.SID.ir. [In Persian]
21. Sabati Agha Bozorgi, S.; Ziai, S. & Salami, M. (2013). Use of Web2 in Central Libraries of Iran's Top Universities. Journal of Humanities, 4: 49-57. [In Persian]
22. Sawant, S. (2012). The study of the use of Web2 tools in LIS education in India. Library Hi Tech News, 29(2): 11-15. Available at: https://www.emeraldinsight.com. (Accessed 16 may 2018).
23. Singh, M. (2018). Adoption of Web 2.0 tools in higher education in India: a study. Global Knowledge, Memory and Communication, 6 (4-5): 297-315. https://doi.org/10.1108/GKMC-10-2017-0084. Accessed 3 January 2019.
24. Smith, A. & Peck, B. (2010). The teacher as the ‘digital perpetrator’: Implementing web2 technology activity as assessment practice for higher education Innovation or Imposition? Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 2: 4800–4804.
25. Valizadeh, B.; Rezaei Sharifabadi, S. & Doulani, A. (2017). The role of Telegram mobile social network in developing the academic library services (Case study: Managers and librarians of the central library of the universities of the Iranian Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). Library and Information Sciences, 20(1): 21-51. [In Persian]
26. Yazdani Kashani, Z. & Tamannayifar, M.R. (2013). Importance and status of web 2 tools in virtual education implementing an interactive approach at virtual Universities of Iran. Educ Strategy Med Sci, 6(2):119-128.[In Persian]