1. Afshani, A. ; Asgari Nodoushan, A. & Sefid, M. (2012). A Study of Cultural Problems of Dormitory Living in Yazd University Student Male Students. SOCIOLOGICAL STUDIES OF YOUTH, 2(5): 9-26.[In Persian]
2. Afzal Nia, M. (2008). Designing and acquiring learning materials and resource centers. Tehran: Samt Publications, second edition. [In Persian]
3. Agnihotri, S. (2019). The Importance of Early Childhood Education for a Sustainable Society: A Sociological Analysis. Journal of Bank Management & Financial Strategies, 2(3): 26-32.
4. Akhlaghi Ketabi, L. (2014). The effect of school smarts on students' learning quality compared to traditional schools in Tehran. MA Thesis. Islamic Azad University of Central Tehran Branch. [In Persian]
5. Ashton, K. (2009). That ‘internet of things’ thing. RFID Journal, 22(7): 97-114.
6. Evans, D. (2011). The internet of things: How the next evolution of the internet is changing everything. Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group (IBSG), Cisco Systems, Inc., San Jose, CA, USA, White Paper. [Online].
7. Fisch, S.M. & Truglio, R.T. (Eds.) (2014). G is for growing: Thirty years of research on children and Sesame Street. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum.
8. Fox, G.C.; Kamburugamuve, S. & Hartman, R.D. (2012). Architecture andmeasured characteristics of a cloud-based internet of things. In: Collaboration Technologies and Systems (CTS), 2012 International Conference on, P. 6-12. IEEE.
9. Javan Sheikhi, T. (2001). The Relationship between Family Socio-Cultural Status and Social Adjustment of Dormitory Students of Al-Zahra University. MA Thesis. Al-Zahra University, Tehran. [In Persian]
10. Jennings, N.A.; Hooker, S.D. & Linebarger, D.L. (2009). Educational television as mediated literacy environments for preschoolers. Learning, Media and Technology, 34(3): 229-242.
11. Johnson, G.M. (2005). Student alienation, academic achievement, and WebCT use. Journal of Educational Technology & Society, 8(2): 179-189.
12. Jouhari, Z.; Yamani, N.; Omid, A.; Shakour, M. & Bazrafkan, L. (2014). Attitude of Students Resident in Dormitory on the Importance and Role of Environmental Factors on Physical, Psychological and Educational Status. Biannual Journal of Medical Education Education Development Center (edc), 3(1): 15-22. [In Persian]
13. Kazemi Flowredi, K. & Ohadi, M. (2017). Internet of Things in Service to Education and Learning. In: First National Conference on ICT Advances and Opportunities.Tehran: Farhangian University. [In Persian]
14. Keerthana, M. & Ashika Parveen, S. (2017). INTERNET OF THINGS. International Journal of Advanced Research Methodology in Engineering and Technology, 1(2): 105-108.
15. Lin, J. & Et.al (2017). A survey on internet of things: Architecture, enabling technologies, security and privacy, and applications. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 4(5): 1125-1142.
16. Molavi, M.; Tajfar, A.; Parhizgar, MM. & Gheisari, M. (2017). The effectiveness of learning environments from IoT technologies. In: Second International Conference on Management and Accounting. Tehran: Salehan Institute of Higher Education. [In Persian]
17. Moradi, M. & Rahseparfard, K. (2019). An English-language teaching plan for children in the internet of things environment. Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, 13(3): 927-932.
18. Nemati, M. & Karami Pour, M. (2014). Studying the Challenges and Strategies of the Conversion of Students Dormitory of Allameh Tabataba’i University into the Small Learning Communities. Research on Educational Leadership and Management, 1(1): 67-96. Doi: 10.22054/jrlat.2014.107. [In Persian]
19. Rahseparfard, K.; Moradi, M. & Teymoori, S. (2017). Identifying and Ranking the Effective Factors in Improving the Quality of Student Dormitories by Comparing Analytical Network Process (ANP) and DEMATEL Methods. Case Study: Student Dormitories of the University of Qom. Engineering Management and Soft Computing, 3(1): 109-133. Doi: 10.22091/jemsc.2018.2228.1054. [In Persian]
20. Rezaeenour, J.; roozbahani, Z.; rahseparfard, K. & soleymani, M. (2016). Prioritizing Effective Factors for Selecting Research Cooperator and Supervisor Using Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process. Higher Education Letter, 9(34): 67-84. [In Persian]
21. Sarkar, C. & Et.al. (2014). DIAT: A scalable distributed architecture for IoT. IEEE Internet of Things journal, 2(3): 230-239.
22. Seif, A.A. (2017). An Introduction to Learning Theories. Tehran: Doran Publications. [In Persian]
23. Shakeri Eski, S.h. & Litkuhi, S. (2014). Cultural differences, an influencing factor on students' environmental preferences over dormitory space (Case study: Iran and Cyprus). Journal of Iranian Architecture and Urbanism, 5(8): 1-11.[In Persian]
24. Shams, M.; Samavat, T. & Hojjatzadeh, A. (2012). Ways to Prevent and Control Cardiovascular Disease. Editor Abbas Pariani. Tehran: Javan. [In Persian]
25. Sharafi, S. (2012). Duties of parents of children with learning disabilities. Journal of Exceptional Education, 4 (112): 45-54. [In Persian]
26. Simic, K.; Despotovic-Zrakic, M.; Ðuric, I.; Milic, A. & Bogdanovic, N. (2015). A model of smart environment for e-learning based on crowdsourcing. RUO. Revija za Univerzalno Odlicnost, 4(1): A1.
27. Siu, K.W.M. & Lam, M.S. (2005). Early childhood technology education: A sociocultural perspective. Early Childhood Education Journal, 32(6): 353-358.
28. Soleimani Sadr, M. & Tabaeian, S. (2015). The effect of smart educational environment on students' intellectual and behavioral development. In: International Conference on Architecture, Urban Development, Civil, Art and Environment, Tehran. [In Persian]