عنوان مقاله [English]
Purpose: The purpose of the research is to provide a structured model of the challenges of Internet of things and to examine the position of the proposed human resources challenge.
Methodology: The research is applied in terms of the purpose and the implementation process is such that, after reviewing the literature in the research subject area, the challenges of implementation of the Internet of things were identified and the proposed research challenge was proposed. To achieve importance, level and communication between challenges, interpretive structure modeling has been used.
Findings:Challenges of the implementation of the Internet of Things Identification and communication between the challenges were shown and also the level and importance of each of the challenges was identified.
Conclusion: The results show that the organizational managers in relation to the implementation of the Internet of things are faced with: what kinds of challenges exist and the importance and communication of each of the challenges. human resources challenge as one of the important challengs is at the first level.
1. Tsai, C.W., Lai, C.F., Chiang, M.C., Yang, L.T. (2014). Data mining for Internet of Things: a survey. IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, 16(1), 77–97.
2. Ashton, K. (2009). I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure the phrase “Internet of Things” started life as the title of a presentation I made at Procter & Gamble (P&G) in 1999. RFID Journal, 22, 1–10.
3. Ambrosin, M., Anzanpour, A., Conti, M., Dargahi, T., Moosavi, S.R., Rahmani, A.M., Liljeberg, P. (2016). On the feasibility of attribute-based encryption on Internet of Things devices. IEEE Micro, 36(6), 25–35.
4. Chifor, B.C., Bica, I., Patriciu, V.V., Pop, F. (2017). A security authorization scheme for
smart home Internet of Things devices. Future Generation Computer Systems, 86, 740-749.
5. Al-Fuqaha, A., Guizani, M., Mohammadi, M., Aledhari, M., Ayyash, M. (2015). Internet of things: A survey on enabling technologies, protocols, and applications. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, 17(4), 2347–2376.
6. Zarei, M., Mohammadian, A., Ghasemi, R. (2016). Internet of things in industries: a survey for sustainable development. International Journal Innovation and Sustainable Development, 10(4), 419-442.
7. Mohammadzadeh, A.K., Ghafoori, S., Mohammadian, A., Mohammadkazemi, Mahbanooei, B., Ghasemi, R. (2018). A Fuzzy Analytic Network Process (FANP) approach for prioritizing internet of things challenges in Iran. Technology in Society, 53, 124-134.
8. Lee, I., Lee, K. (2015). The internet of things (IoT): applications, investments, and
challenges for enterprises. Business Horizons, 58(4), 431-440.
9. Zarpelao, B.B., Miani, R.S., Kawakani, C.T., Alvarenga, S.C. (2017). A survey of intrusion
detection in Internet of Things. Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 84, 25–37.
10. Giaretta, A., Balasubramaniam, S., Conti,M. (2016). Security vulnerabilities and countermeasures for target localization in bio-nanothings communication networks. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, 11(4), 665–676.
11. Sage, A.P. (1977). Methodology for Large Scale Systems, McGraw-Hill.
12. Dalvi-Esfahani M., Ramayah, T., Nilashi, M. (2017). Modelling upper echelons' behavioural drivers of green IT/IS adoption using an integrated Interpretive Structural Modelling analytic network process approach. Telematics and Informatics, 34(2), 583–603.
13. Jharkharia, S., Shankar, R. (2005). IT-enablement of supply chains: Understanding the barriers. Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 18(1), 11–27.
14. Attri, R., Grover, S., Dev, N., Kumar, D. (2013). Analysis of barriers of total productive maintenance (TPM). International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, 4(4), 365–377.
15. Kline, R.B. (2011). Principles and Practice of Structural Equation Modeling. 3rd ed. New York, THE GUILFORD PRESS.
16. Mandal, A., Deshmukh, S.G. (1994). Vendor selection using Interpretive Structural Modelling (ISM). International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 14(6), 52–59.
17. Raj, T., Attri, R. (2012). Modelling the factors aﬀecting ﬂexibility in FMS. International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 11(4), 350–374.
18. Conti, M., Dehghantanha, A., Franke, K.,Watson, S. (2018). Internet of Things security and forensics: Challenges and Opportunities. Future Generation Computer Systems, 78(3), 544–546.
19. Moosavi, S.R., Gia, T.N., Nigussie, E., Rahmani, A.M., Virtanen, S., Tenhunen,H., Isoaho, J. (2016). End-to-end security scheme for mobility enabled healthcare Internet of Things. Future Generation Computer Systems, 64, 108-124.
20. Luthra, S., Garg, D., Mangla, S.K., Berwal, Y. (2018). Analyzing challenges to Internet of Things (IoT) adoption and diffusion: An Indian context. Procedia Computer Science, 125, 733-739.
21. Chen, S., Xu, H., Liu, D., Hu,B., Wang, H. (2014). A vision of IoT: applications, challenges,
and opportunities with China perspective. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 1(4), 349-359.
22. Rose, K., Eldridge, S., Chapin, L. (2015). The internet of things: an overview. The Internet Society (ISOC), 1-50.
23. Yan, Z., Zhang, P., Vasilakos, A.V. (2014). A survey on trust management for Internet of
Things. Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 42, 120-134.
24. Whitmore, A., Agarwal, A., Xu, L.D. (2015). The Internet of things—a survey of topics and trends. Information Systems Frontiers, 17(2), 261–274.
25. Miorandi, D., Sicari, S., Pellegrini, F.D., Chlamtac, I. (2012). Internet of things: Vision, applications and research challenges. Ad Hoc Networks, 10(7), 1497–1516.
26. Roman, R., Zhou, J., Lopez, J. (2013). On the features and challenges of security and privacy
in distributed internet of things. Computer Networks, 57(10), 2266–2279.
27. Jing, Q., Vasilakos, A.V.,Wan, J., Lu, J., Qiu, D. (2014). Security of the Internet of Things: perspectives and challenges. Wireless Network, 20(8), 2481–2501.
28. Albishi, S., Soh, B., Ullah, A., Algarni, F. (2017). Challenges and Solutions for Applications and Technologies in the Internet of Things. Procedia Computer Science, 124, 608–614.
29. Sfar, A.R., Natalizio, E., Challal, Y., Chtourou, Z. (2018). A Roadmap for Security Challenges in Internet of Things. Digital Communications and Networks, 4(2), 2118-137.
30. Tzounis, A., Katsoulas, N., Bartzanas, T., Kittas, C. (2017). Internet of Things in agriculture, recent advances and future challenges. Biosystems Engineering, 164, 31-48.
31 Sha, K., Wei, W., Yang, T.A., Wang, Z., Shi, W. (2018). On Security Challenges and Open Issues in Internet of Things. Future Generation Computer Systems, 83, 326-337.
32. Mehta, R., Sahni, J., Khanna, K. (2018). Internet of Things: Vision, Applications and Challenges. Procedia Computer Science, 132, 1263–1269.
33. Hayton, J.C. (2005). Promoting corporate entrepreneurship through human resource management practices: A review of empirical research. Human Resource Management Review, 15(1), 21-41.
34. McMahan, G.C., Virick, M., Wright, P.M. (1999). Alternative theoretical perspectives for strategic human resource management revisited: progress, problems and prospects.
Research in Personnel and Human Resources Management, 4(99), 122-132.
35. Hornsby, J. S., Kuratko, D. F. (2003). Human resource management in US small businesses: A replication and extension. The International Journal of developmental entrepreneurship, 8(1), 73-81.
36. Marlo, S. (2000). Investigating the use of emergent strategic human resource management activity in the small firm. The International Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 7(2), 135-148.
37. De Winne, S., Sels, L. (2010). Interrelationships between human capital, HRM and innovation in Belgian start-ups aiming at an innovation strategy. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 21(11), 1863-1883.
38 Singh, R.K., Garg, S.K. (2007). Interpretive structural modelling of factors for improving competitiveness of SMEs. International Journal Productivity and Quality Management, 4(2), 423-440.
39 Tzeng, G.H., Huang, J.J. (2011). Multiple Attribute Decision Making, CRC Press.